Code of Conduct
Performance Management Solutions always provides clients with a written proposal of the scope, objectives and terms of reference, including the fee basis, of an assignment, and submits details of any subsequent material change to the assignment for agreement by the client.
Performance Management Solutions abides by its Code of Conduct:
- At all times puts the interests of its clients above its own interests and acts with the highest standards of competence, objectivity and integrity in the conduct of its business.
- Adopts an independent position with clients ensuring that the professional advice given is based on impartial consideration of the relevant factors and opinions.
- Safeguards the confidentiality of all information concerning a client and does not take advantage of any such information.
- Does not act for several clients with competing or conflicting interests without prior agreement from all parties.
- Only accepts those assignments which it is qualified and competent to undertake.
- Advises clients immediately if an assignment is considered to be of questionable value to the client.
- Informs clients immediately of any interest or change of circumstances which might prejudice the objectivity of the advice given.
Performance Management Solutions recognises that all its clients have the right to have access to any of their personal or commercial information restricted to those who have obtained permission.
Personal or commercial information about clients, obtained by Performance Management Solutions in the pursuit of its normal business activities, will, therefore, be considered confidential and will only be made available to authorised personnel within the company or to anyone specifically authorised by the client to receive it.
Information will not be sold or made available to third parties.
Performance Management Solutions retains the right to use any information it holds to further and deepen the relationship between the company and its clients.
Any financial information, such as credit card details, obtained by the company in the course of its commercial activities will be destroyed once the transaction for which it was provided has been completed.
Clients may review and update, at any time, their personal or commercial data held by the company. To do this, please contact Alasdair White directly.
Version: January 2016